If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Colorado.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome New Members

Welcome our new members:

Springer45

Hi all, lookin' forward to chatting with everyone. Great to be here... :gunsmile:

To welcome our new member click on the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6003&p=56860

YerMom

Hey everyone!
I've been prepping for about a year now. I love the independent feelings it breeds! I have a decent amount of food stored away, continually adding to it. I'm currently learning how to home preserve and constantly learning new skills. I don't consider myself a novice, but maybe just a notch above. My husband thinks I'm a bit nuts, and my mom and sister think I've just lost it. Well, I know they'll find me sane if ever we really do need my stores and skills! :) I'm excited to find a group of like minded people- and to know I'm not alone in having the uneasy feeling in my gut. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!
Sincerely,
YerMom :shakeyes:

To welcome our new member click on the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5504

Awake

Hi ~ I'm "Awake" - I just joined as a new member.

To welcome our new member click on the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5253

Dreygon

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this group but not to prepping. We are three years into prepping and sustainability.

R.

To welcome our new member click on the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5255

Dozer
Hey everybody,
My name is Dozer and I'm new. Hoping to get together with like minded people. Thanks. :gunsmile:

To welcome our new member click on the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5127

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Colorado Forum at www.ColoradoPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer
ColoradoPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Colorado Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.